Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2008 Glendale Quilt Show


Luja, originally uploaded by roxie_jc.

So me and my momma did end up going to the quilt show about, what, 2 weekends ago? We had a great time... We saw lots of quilts and visited the many vendors who delighted in our overspending... =b I only took a picture of a couple quilts that caught my eye. The picture of the turtle above is from a Noah's Ark quilt. I love turtles, so I had to get a close up. I'm also a little more interested in alligators because I am part Creek and my family is from the alligator clan.

Sorry I didn't post sooner but I have a Casio Camera and I couldn't find the cable to download the pics onto my computer. Mars, my soon to be hubby, found a substitute for me. So, Yes!! I get to post pics again... =b

I also went with my momma to a shop hop this past Friday... and boy, did it wear me out!!! I did have fun though, and I saw lots of stuff I wanna spend my moola on... after we got home I was able to rest for about half an hour before my softball game... We lost... =( but we did pretty good... so hopefully next time I'll have some better news for you...

No comments: