Friday, October 17, 2008

Time Sure Files...

When You're So Busy!! Well it almost seems like a lifetime since my last post. I posted some pics to give you an idea of some of the things that have been happening in my life. We went to California Adventure with our boys and my little cousin. They had a blast, although the Tower of Terror scared the living daylights outta them... lol
We went to the Barnum & Bailey Brothers Circus at the Honda Center for our friend's daughter's 5th birthday... They Loved it!!!

The Birthday Girl is the one with the Bunny Ears.... =b

My Grandma Carrie passed away (my daddy's momma)... Here is my dad with his middle grandson (my boy), Miles... They are watching as she is being lowered. We love her and she will be missed.

My Boys started their first season of Football!! Miles plays Flag and Christopher is in Tackle. They have learned so much and they are making all kinds of good friends... =b

I entered a Blog Give Away and I WON!!! My first win. You can probably guess how excited I was to win this pretty doll quilt from SheltonDHW . Go ahead and peek at her blog!! Oh Yeah, and now I have two doll quilts in my collection! I'll be happy when football season is over cuz then I'll be able to get my hands on more crafting... =b

So I tried to fill you in all at once... I know there's somethings I missed, like so many babies being born around me... and no, I haven't caught that bug... Three may be good enough for me. We just may have to wait around and see! And I'll try to post more frequently. Thanks for reading!

No comments: