Monday, April 6, 2009

Up to Date...

It's been awhile since my last post and I just wanna get you updated on what I've been up to... I was in our 2nd family Christmas Exchange, where about 9 of us make something and then do a gift exchange... We were all a little late, so our Christmas Exchange ended up happening in late January... =b That won't happen this year... We will set a date and there won't be any make up dates... Below is the quilt I made for our gift exchange... I say it's a Lakers Quilt... My sister is holding it up for me... Below is the BACK of the doll quilt I am making for the DQS6... I may show the front of it when I actually finish and send it off... I don't wanna give out too much info about it, but the back kinda gives you an idea of what the front may look like... I actually just completed binding it today and will have to get to work on the quilt label...

My family is also supposed to be trying to work on some Indian Women for an Exchange too... of course I haven't started... I bought a few fabrics to work with, but now I need to get started... and there's a couple more projects I wanna get started on... once I do get started, I will start to post more often... thanks for taking the time out to read my little blog... =b

1 comment:

Holee said...

Hi Roxie,

I left a Thank you for you on my blog and on DQ6. Thanks for the special gift of a pillow case for Conkerr Cancer Kids. That was a wonderful unexpected surprise!

You did a wonderful job on the quilt and all the extras were very generous.