Monday, May 11, 2009

Me and My Prized Possession... =b

Hello... I know it's been awhile... I am going to try to post more often... this is the beautiful doll quilt I received from mtnb on Flickr... I love turtles as you guys know and this doll quilt is just amazing... So far I've been in two doll quilt swaps and I've been lucky both times to receive quilts from two lovely ladies who both left me at a loss for words... ... ... the doll quilt I made has finally made it's way to my swap partner... I know now how to send it faster and at a flat rate... Thanks Bea!

I am joining a kids sewing bee online, if I joined in time... cross your fingers... =b should be fun... I'll let you know about that when the time comes...

I have been starting to buy more fabric but for different projects... Once I settle on one, I will show you my progress... Maybe soon I'll get started on my Indian Ladies...

About the fam bam... we all had a great Mothers Day at my in-laws... food galore... =b My two big boys made me a vase with flowers at school... too cute... and my 2 year old has got some personality... He's letting us know how things are supposed to get done around here... lol... love em...

No comments: