Sunday, June 1, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I am gonna be really busy this month! I need to complete 2 baby quilts. One for the end of June and one for mid July. The pic above was going to be for my friend who is having a boy. She wanted some greens. But now I think it looks a little too girly for a baby boy. My mom agrees, so back to the drawing board. I have to be quick though, hers is the first one I need to complete. It just gives me an excuse to go fabric shopping... =b Maybe I'll use the above material for our "2nd" Annual Gift Exchange... Some of my cousins and aunts who are a little craftier than me started a gift exchange of home made gifts. It was lots of fun and I can't wait to see what we all come up with again...

These fabrics are going to be for my cousin Vivian and her baby boy. Her Baby Shower is in July, but I have to try and complete it or get most of it done before the end of June because that's when we'll be going on our family trip to Oklahoma. Now I know I can do it, since I completed the other one. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Phyl said...

I love both fabric sets! The bottom one is tooo cute for a little man and the top one...well you could always make a quilt for lil ole me!

Hoppy looks quite happy here:).

Hugs!