Friday, June 20, 2008

Choosing the right fabric


brown option 1
Originally uploaded by roxie_jc
I am trying to decide what colors I am going to use for dqs4... I may have found what I want to work with. I asked my mom if the brown and orange (more like a rust) were too sixties and she said, "huh?"... lol... She said they looked good so I am going with that. I wanted it to be more of an earthy range of fabrics... I hope I did good... I guess time will only tell... =b And I hope it's not too dark for my partner's taste... reminds me of fall... I'll take a couple more sneak peak pics as I make my way towards progress, but I don't want to give anything away...

in other news, I am almost completed with my friend's baby boy quilt... You know, the one with the blues, yellows and greens? I just need to complete sewing the binding on and then I'm done... I need to try and make a label for my quilt. I've made 4 completed quilts, given two away and have not made a quilt label... Now Is The Time!! as my friend, Carmen, likes to say... (but that's when we are gambling)... lol... =b

No comments: