Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Saw Shades of Red... =b

I wanted to show a WIP that I have had since last year. It's been ready for quilting for awhile, just waiting for me to get started. This was supposed to be the first quilt that I was going to sew a binding on and I think that is why I have not completed it. But now that I've done it once I think I'm ready to complete it. I hope that it counts as a Shade Of Red... =b I'm drawn to burgandys and browns. I also need to go and look for an outside border for two of the other quilts I'm working on. If I'm lucky I'll be done sooner than I think.
Oh... and I also joined the Doll Quilt Swap 4! My first swap ever!! So I'm excited and a little scared at the same time. wish me luck! =b

1 comment:

Mom said...

Here's a quilt swap you ought to check out. The people are very talented.
http://miniaturebootyswap.wordpress.com/