Monday, June 9, 2008

doll quilt swap 4

Yes!! I made it into the doll quilt swap 4... =b When I first signed up, I wrote "quilter's choice" as the option. I didn't want to make it harder than it had to be... but just in case someone out there may be looking for ideas to get them going on the right track, here is a little something about me that may help out:

Colors that I really like are browns, burgandys and plums. I usually tend to go with darker colors. I am really into turtles, baby pooh, classic pooh, and now I'm starting to like alligators. I think I like baby pooh because he has a big noggin, like my babies... lol... =b As far as designs go, I'm very open to anything. What may be nice too, is maybe a doll quilt that is aimed towards a boy so that maybe I can let my youngest use it for his stuffed animals (he may borrow it, because it will be mine)... =b It doesn't have to be aimed for a boy though. It can be aimed totally towards me!! But I give you open range... I don't want my likes to limit you. I wouldn't mind even receiving something that makes me think, "hmmm, I wouldn't have thought of that." I know everyone has their own tastes and I wouldn't mind receiving a doll qult that is totally unexpected... Out of the Box (my box, that is)... =b

I hope this post gives a sense of where I am coming from and I didn't lead to more confusion... This is my first swap ever... So I'll be totally happy if everything works out and I get that little surprise in the mail and my partner gets theirs without any bumps... =b

1 comment:

Sarah said...

when you said "baby pooh", i thought "ewww, what does poop have to do with quilting" - ha!

thanks for writing this for your partner!