Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trying to Help?


Trying to Help?
Originally uploaded by roxie_jc
Derek just loves to use this table when we have it out... he also loves to get into my momma's sewing corner and grab whatever he can!! On the table is the paddington quilt top that I am working on. I have just bought the 2nd borders vor this quilt and the other one I am currently working on. They are washed and ready to be cut and sewn! =b Hopefully I can get to the cutting today after I get out of work...

man... no more trip to OK... =( We usually drive out there, but the GAS is just too darn high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the last time we went out there it was about $2something... oh well...

I'm also thinking up some ideas for my doll qult swap... it's coming around... the main idea, that is... =b I'll be sure to post up some sneak peaks as they develop...

No comments: